First Touch Soccer Camp was developed in 2008. It was designed for boys and girls to elevate the player's technical ability as well as their passion for the game. Our goal is to provide the players with countless touches on the ball and to improve ability in the areas of passing, receiving, distributing, dribbling and shooting. Campers will work on their technical ability as well as game awareness, throughout the week. Campers will work through a circuit of current drills and small sided games, in the morning and scrimmages in the afternoon. We have also adopted the SJSL and SJGSL Youth Soccer changes and will implement them during camp.
Where: Marlton, New Jersey
New Locations: Marlton Memorial Soccer Fields (M3)
1040 Tuckerton Road, Marlton, NJ
Instructed by Cherokee's Boys and Girls Soccer Coaches and Former Players
NJ Group IV 2010 State Champions
South Jersey Coaches Cup 2011 Champions
NJ Group IV 2011 State Champions!
2016 American Division Champions!
You can register for 1 week or both(for a reduced rate)!
Rain Date: Friday July 16th
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
July 26th 29th
Rain Date: Friday July 30th
Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Mail-in Registration is available on Registration page
Registration Deadline is June 27th for guaranteed shirt and ball
All late and/or Walk-Up registrations are welcome
First Touch Soccer Camp is not an Evesham Township School or Lenape Regional District sponsored activity.
Live Registration will be held at Cherokee High School South on Sunday, June 27th at 10:00am - Noon, however, you may mail in your registration.
Serving neighboring communities such as: Marlton, Mt. Laurel, Voorhees, Medford, Berlin, Cherry Hill
First Touch Soccer Camp’s
Covid-19 Protocols and Considerations
- All parents and campers should wear face coverings to and from the field.
- All staff will wear face coverings when within a 6-foot distance of campers and spectators.
- All campers shall never touch a soccer ball with their hands, unless they are wearing gloves, i.e. Goal Keepers.
· Each camper shall bring individual water bottles each day for his/her own personal consumption. There shall not be any trading or sharing of water bottles.
- All parents and campers should disinfect their equipment before returning to camp, the next day.
- All campers and staff should use hand sanitizer before, during and after camp. FTSC will supply extra if needed.
- Full contact drills and games will be optional. Each day will be composed of 3 non-contact and 3 contact drills/games. Then we will end the day with an optional small-sided scrimmage. Let the counselors know at check in if your camper wants to opt out of the contact drills/games.
- Their will be a 6 feet apart rule during non-contact drills and all down times, i.e. breaks and lunch.
- Age groups will be separated from others to reduce group size.
- Lunches will be with age groups and are to remain 6 feet apart.
- There shall not be celebratory contact, e.g., fist bumps, high-fives, huddles, etc.
- Parents should wait outside the white fence while waiting to pick up their child.
- Reminders of these protective measures will be presented to all staff and campers daily.